Shane Bender | FounderShane Bender, CPA, serves as a CFO and financial consultant for multiple businesses and nonprofits.
In January 2016, he launched Bender CFO Services Inc. to help small organizations gain finance and accounting intelligence to develop strategic growth, measurable results, and ultimately financial success. Prior to this, he spent over 15 years in the corporate world as a Controller, Director, VP of Finance, and other financial roles.
In 2018, he published Forecast Your Future: How Small Businesses Exchange Stress and Chaos for Cash and Clarity.
He has an MBA from Baylor University. He lives in Fort Worth, Texas, with his wife, Holly, and four children.
Industry Focus: B2B Services, Digital Marketing
Petra Elder | CFO Account Manager
Petra Elder has spent much of her career as a Controller for Government Contracting, Manufacturing, and Agricultural companies. She has experience with inventory, internal controls, cost accounting, and restructuring. She also was a financial analyst for a private equity firm and was involved in multiple post-sales acquisitions.
She has an MBA from the Czech Republic and has been a Certified Public Accountant since 2007. She lives in Weatherford, Texas with her husband and son.
Industry Experience: Agriculture, Retail, Manufacturing, Government contracting, Produce, Construction.
We are a financial intelligence firm that helps growing businesses gain financial clarity and command of their financials so that they can maximize growth.
- Forward Thinking – We provide financial wisdom that looks into the future to assess risks and provide clarity through financial forecasting and analysis.
- Active Listening – By constantly asking questions, we learn our client’s concerns and desires so we can provide guidance, tools, and processes to meet their needs.
- Continuous Improvement – We are always learning, reading, and trying new things so that we can be on top of the best ideas, systems, processes, and tools so we can share these with our clients.
- Growth Oriented – Growth is essential for success. We coach our clients to see their business from a mindset of abundance and potential.
- Servant Leadership – We know the best leaders also serve in a way that is kind, thoughtful, and respectful. We do what it takes to do the job well and take ownership.
- Unyielding Integrity – Accurate financial reports and prudent guidance are necessary. We provide objective and unbiased advice.